This content explores all of the practical knowledge and skills for gym-based exercise at Level 2 and supports the delivery of the Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing in the context of Gym-Based Exercise, covering:
- introductions to bodyweight exercises, free weight exercises, CV and resistance machines
- warm up, cool down and session structure
- planning, instruction and reflection
- CV and resistance training guidelines
- modifications, alternatives and progressions
A demo of the course can be viewed here.
If you're an approved YMCA Awards centre, please order here.
If you're not an approved centre, please contact our commercial team to discuss your needs.