Employability skills and personal development achieved through our Level 1 Award in Employability and Personal Development or selected units from this qualification.
Sector specific training gained through Level 1 awards or selected units from Level 1 qualifications, or eLearning.
English and maths if your learners haven’t achieved A*- C at GCSE or Level 2 Functional Skills. We can put you in touch with our partner supplier for approval.
Resources include syllabuses and Learner Assessment Records (LARs) for all the qualifications and units.
Training provider organises
Work placement. As a training provider, you will need to organise work placements with an employer.
Are you ready to work with us to deliver traineeships?
- Step 1. Make sure you are eligible to deliver traineeships
- Step 2. If you are eligible, make sure you’re approved to deliver our qualifications or units. If you aren’t, please contact us first
- Step 3. Choose the sectors you’re interested in from our Traineeship packages.
- Step 4. Decide whether a qualification, units or eLearning (where available) best meet the needs of your learners
- Step 5. Contact us to discuss your needs