This qualification provides learners with the knowledge, skills and competence to pursue a career in a business administration role. This qualification focuses on giving learners a range of business administration skills such as contributing to the improvement of business performance, negotiating in a business environment, building and managing legal case files, managing office facilities, analysing and presenting business data and principles of social media within a business.
This qualification can be offered as a standalone qualification.
This qualification can be offered within the following Apprenticeship framework:
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration
It could also serve to support entry to Higher Education in a related subject such as: BSc Business Administration.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Understand the principles of business
- Understand the principles of business communication and information
- Understand the principles of administration
- Understand the principles of digital marketing and research
- Understand the principles of social media within business
Skills relating to the qualification:
- Be able to manage personal and professional development
- Be able to communicate in a business environment
- Be able to develop a presentation
- Be able to manage an office facility
- Be able to resolve customer complaints