This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to work in an unsupervised capacity; planning, instructing and evaluating a safe and effective Pilates session.
This qualification is mapped directly to:
The Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) professional standards for a Core Group Exercise Instructor.
Learners will cover:
- Anatomy and Physiology required when exercise programming and designing for a range of clients.
- Importance of professionalism, customer service, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of commonly occurring medically controlled diseases and health conditions.
- Understanding the principles and fundamentals of Pilates.
- How to plan and programme a Pilates session for groups and individuals.
- How to deliver a Pilates session.