Aimed at individuals such as managers and assessors who wish to acquire knowledge regarding internal quality assurance without any requirement to apply this knowledge in a practical manner.
Learners will cover:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification
- the context and principles of internal quality assurance and how to plan the internal quality assurance of an assessment
- techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of an assessment internally
- how to internally maintain and improve the quality of an assessment
- how to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of an assessment
- the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of an assessment