We believe that in order to help advance learners and the industry today we all need to embrace digital technology, rather than shy away from it.
‘If we embrace technology and bend it to our will, we can harness it constructively to enhance face-to-face provision. Right now, education technology is in its infancy, but the possibilities are large. We’re on the brink of an explosion of innovation in this space, and it’s crucial that we work together as educators, to channel it responsibly.’
Rob May Director of YMCA Awards.
Here’s what we offer:
- Y-Go free app for learners - an on-the-go reference tool with added resources.
- E-assessments - saving time and delivering a more consistent process.
- E-learning support - supporting and reinforcing learners’ knowledge.
- Online mock assessments* - ensuring learners are fully prepared for their exams.
- Online centre approval - this means a more fast-tracked service for new centres.
- Y-mark (self marking workbooks) - giving learners interactive assessment worksheets with real-time marking.
- Digital manuals* - allowing learners to study on-the-go from any device.
- Online courses and lifestyle books - short courses for extra learning.
We’re always developing new digital services which we’ll add to this page so keep checking back or you can discuss what’s coming up with you business manager.