YMCA Awards: a recognised End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO)
Assessment for apprenticeship standards
Standard by design
Apprenticeship Standards have been designed by a collective of employers, educators and sector organisations. They have been approved by Government through the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education, which has agreed the knowledge, skills and behaviours that an apprentice should demonstrate and the types of assessment that should be made to test the apprentice’s competency for the role.
With so much standardisation, it can be easy to assume that there is no difference between assessing organisations (and their offer).
But there are differences and it pays to look to the details to find the right partner.
- Experienced independent assessors with industry experience
- A named contact from start to finish
- Scheduled progress meetings across on-programme, gateway and EPA
- Guidance documents for all parties (in a digital format).
Our EPA package includes
We'll look after your apprentice
- EPA specific guidance for apprentices
- A time and place booked to suit the apprentice and employer
- Use of digital technology, such as video calling, for greater flexibility.
We’re experts in education, health and wellbeing with over 20 years’ experience developing UK-regulated and globally-recognised qualifications. We work closely with industry experts, employers and training providers to make sure that our products and services deliver life-changing opportunities.
With over half a million qualifications awarded, 300,000 people have advanced their career with YMCA Awards.