CIMSPA Development CPD Points
YMCA Awards have partnered with CIMSPA to provide the opportunity for centres to obtain both YMCA Awards Endorsed status and CIMSPA Development CPD points. To take advantage of this partnership offer centres must first have their course endorsed by YMCA Awards, YMCA Awards will then forward the application to CIMSPA for CIMSPA Development CPD approval.
There is an annual charge of £250 plus VAT payable to CIMSPA for this offer.
Benefits of becoming a CIMSPA Skills Development Partner (full details at www.cimspa.co.uk/sdp)
- Get ahead of a rapidly changing game – be a part of the new, single training landscape backed by government and employers. CIMSPA’s employer partners are committing to using skills development partners as their preferred providers
- Formal recognition of your relationship with the sector’s single chartered institute – be seen as a trusted supplier of quality training and celebrate this with our partner scheme logo for public display and marketing use
- Get your courses listed on the CIMSPA training and events directory and displayed to CIMSPA members and partners
- Retain the ability to organise your own closed courses for your key customers
- Brokered relationships – CIMSPA will introduce employer partners with specific training needs to matching skills development partners
- Further recognition of your partnership with CIMSPA in our online partner directory
- Official “CIMSPA skills development partner” printable certificate for public display
- Official CIMSPA Partner and CPD Point Logo’s to display on course material / certificates etc
- An invitation to become an employer partner, whereby a discounted rate of up to 20% on the first year’s subscription of CIMSPA individual membership is applicable (subject to qualifying criteria).