This qualification is aimed at learners that are looking to start a career in stewarding at spectator events and want to gain the knowledge you need to find your first job in the industry.
The Award in Understanding Stewarding at Spectator Events can form part of the Apprenticeship in Spectator Safety. If you're interested in jumpstarting a career in stewarding at spectator events by combining solid background knowledge with plenty of practical experience, you should consider taking the apprenticeship..
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Know how stewards prepare for their duties at spectator events
- Know how stewards check for and respond to hazards at spectator event venues
- Know how stewards control the entry, exit and movement of spectators at
- Know how stewards help customers with their problems at spectator events
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of stewards and other staff at